Sunday, April 14, 2013

Patch Sword Art Online : Reality Dream V.2.0 Patch 4

Bugs Fixed:
Automatic Confirmation
State Text Bug
Static Butterflies
Pet Bugs
Hidden Mob Information Bug
Add-Ons:
Passcodes from 1.9.5 Redeemed
Redefined Equipment System
New Armors
Boss Graphics
New:
Grand Arena Challengers

Renewed Accounts:
(Note: Listed below are players registered in the forum who availed the renewal event for the 1.9.5 save account
to 2.0 conversion. Any other accounts will not be accepted. If you availed the renewal event and your name
was not included in the list, please send me a request to follow up your account. Attach your 1.9.5 account
as well.)

PandaZen
Kevin
Zul_Blodddevil
myloveforyouistrue
xiaoshun
shadowdrive
shaik3u
DragonsBlood
Aile
kiritoasunayui
hiimjm18
Roland Christian
Anonlon
Zorro the Fukutaicho
Chifond
SilverCross
Serian
Final Hearts Reborn
Andaying
Ivan Harsono
Mike Ludolph
Jormundgand
Fariz Pradana
Bob Chantareep
Izzato Zazari

New Note :
I already try to distribute about this patch And THIS IS THE LAST PATCH I'll Share about and I feel Pity to him that SAY ME PLAGIARISM to SHARE HIS GAME....
And in my blog I'm not say this game is made by me... all game in this blog is Other people made it
I only try distribute so everyone doesn't know about this game know it..
cause the popularity at my blog high that's why I post it...


if you want to get direct download visit here

Forum :
Click Me



How to Download ? Click Here
  If you support my blog please always visit my blog even there is other site ^^  New Version Here

No comments:

Post a Comment